Education is one of the most important aspects of our lives, but with the rise of substantial subsidies from the government, university tuitions have risen dramatically over the last ten years in Singapore and there are people might have difficulty in paying college tuition due to this. For these people, getting an education loan could be a neat option of financing their education.
Take a step towards achieving your aspirations! With EMVertex Credit education loans, you are able to focus on your studies while we take care of the rest. EMVertex Credit education loans in Singapore provide financial support for degree & post graduate programmes at local private or overseas institutions.
- Age 21 and above
- Annual income S$24,000 and above (individual applicant)
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) of all applicants/guarantor
- A copy of Credit Report (you can make purchase from http://www.creditbureau.com.sg/)
- Letter of Acceptance from Education Institution stating type and duration of course (original or certified)
- Invoice or course fee payment schedule
- Latest 12 months payslip
- Latest 12 months CPF Contribution Statement
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA)
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) for latest 2 years