The cost of healthcare, just like every other thing, has been steeply rising in Singapore over the last few years. Irrespective of the fact, medical/healthcare emergencies must be dealt with urgency, no matter what your financial standing may be. EMVertex Credit can give you just what you need to beat the woes that illness can bring to you.
EMVertex Credit’s healthcare financing system ensures that you and your family can always afford good healthcare, whenever you need it. When you or your loved one takes ill, it can be a complete game-changer in the family, especially if it is a serious illness. Apart from having to cater for daily expenses, you also have a huge mountain of requirements that need you to have significant funds handy and this is not something that you can do instantly.
Understanding your need and financial pressure, this is where we come in with our medical loans in Singapore. Even when the circumstances are changing and tough for you, we are here to help you out. This way we ensure you that you can be relaxed and stress free about finances, while you tend to your family’s health in good times and bad.
We want you to focus on getting well or taking care of your loved one without any distractions like the huge pile of bills.
At EMVertex Credit, we offer fast and affordable medical loans in Singapore to enable you to get the funds you need to respond to emergencies in a timely fashion. Sourcing for funds from family and friends is usually a good idea, but often it will not give you all the money needed to settle the bill so that you or your loved one can be discharged. In addition, it takes time, which is something you can ill afford when someone’s health is on the line.
Like all other loans, all you need to do is fill in our online application form, gather and submit the appropriate documentation for processing and approval and then wait for just a few short hours, and you will have your money. There isn’t a better way to deal with a medical emergency.
- Age 21 and above
- Singaporeans, Singapore PRs and foreigners
Documents for Singaporeans & Singapore PRs
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- A copy of Credit Report (you can make purchase from http://www.creditbureau.com.sg/)
- A copy of latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment (2 years for Self-employed)
- Latest 12 months CPF Contribution Statement
Documents for Foreigners
- A copy of Passport
- A copy of Employment Pass
- Latest 12 months payslip
Any of the following documents
- Latest Utility bills (electricity, water, refuse collection), rates or tax bills
- Latest Bank or Credit Card statements (including e-statement)
- A copy of Rental Agreements showing your address
- Latest Mobile phone statements / pay TV statements
- Letter from Employer stating current address
- Government issued documents stating address (e.g. IRAS, CPF, ICA)