We offer you the complete package for your home renovation and furnishing needs.
The problem is renovations don’t come cheap. Without cash in hand, it is hard to make any upfront payments that contractors would want. Hence, we bring to you, Renovation loans, which are up and trending in Singapore.
Renovation(Reno) loans can be taken for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons could be as follow:
- A change in Interior Design
- Extensive repairs
- Re-modelling of one or more rooms, or the facade of the house
- Physical extensions of the house
- Re-painting the house
Renovation work, when done, must either paid be in instalments, or completely upfront. Either way, home owners need to have cash ready in hand. It’s like a race between you getting money, your designer trying to spend it, and your contractor trying to embezzle everything before you notice.
Get the latest Renovation loans in Singapore with EMVertex Credit and re-create your dream home. Enjoy competitive interest rates with EMVertex Credit Renovation loans. And there is NO hidden charges!
- Age between 21 and 55 years old
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- No minimum Annual Income requirement
- Accept third party applicants (who are not the home owner)
- No loans with any moneylenders for the past 12 months
- A copy of contractor’s quotation/Invoice duly signed by Applicant(s) and Contractor(s)
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back)
- A copy of Credit Bureau Report (you can make purchase from www.creditbureau.com.sg)
- A copy of Bank Book (for Giro application)
- Latest 12 months payslip
- CPF Contribution Statement for past 12 months
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA)