Personal Loan

Are you looking ahead to go on a long vacation but are short of cash? Or, do you want to get your room painted to make it look ravishing? Short of cash? We understand. Times are hard and most of us are just struggling to achieve our dreams.

Quick approval personal loans

EMVertex Credit brings to you customised personal loans in Singapore that are designed to fulfil your short-term monetary needs. We know that you might have an urgent financial need at any given time and that is why our team of financial consultants is always ready to provide you with information that will help them make the right financial decisions.

Get a Personal Loan with Singapore’s Most Trusted Company

Apply and get instant solution to all your financial woes. Personal loan from EMVertex Credit can help you meet unexpected expenses such as wedding expenditure, school or college fees, dream vacations, home renovation projects or even for the purchase of consumer durables.
We are one of the best providers of personal loans in Singapore and our expertise in this market makes us your first point of call. Our team works with every client individually because we understand that one size does not fit all.

Flexible services that will meet your needs anytime

Our customers always come first and we guarantee to provide flexible services that will meet your needs anytime. With our personal loan, you can meet any type of short-term financial needs be it renovations, school fees, medical emergencies or any other pressing financial needs.

Eligibility Criteria

To qualify for our personal loans, you should meet these requirements:

  • You should be 21 years of age old and above
  • You must be a citizen of Singapore with an NRIC, a foreigner with an S-Pass/Employment Pass Holder, or a Permanent resident of Singapore
  • Not an undischarged bankrupt, nor facing any bankruptcy proceedings
Documents Required

To be eligible for our personal loans, you are required to have:

  • NRIC
  • Minimum past 6 months payslip
  • CPF contributions for the last 12 months
  • Income Tax Statement
  • Original PUB or Mobile bill reflecting your residential address
  • Passport, tenancy agreement and employment pass for foreigners